Looking for a memorable getaway?
Come to Cain's Creekside RV Park! Imagine setting beside the campfire on a cool winter evening in south Georgia at Cain's Creekside RV Park and being only 2 miles from I-75. Close and convenient to the Interstate, but far enough away that you will have such a quiet, beautiful, enjoyable, peaceful, safe and secure feeling that you will surely enjoy your stay.
Driving Directions To:
Cain's Creekside RV Park
From I-75 take Exit 29, Proceed East 1 Mile to the Red Light, Turn Left at Red Light, Proceed 1 mile North on Highway 41. You will see us on your left.
If your south bound you may desire to take Exit 32, at the end of this ramp turn left proceed east crossing I-75, and a set of rail road tracks to a Stop Sign, at the Stop Sign turn right onto Hwy 41, proceed just over 1 mile South on Highway 41, and you will see us on your right.
Using either exit we are only 2 miles from Interstate 75.
Our Full Hook Up Sites Include: Water, Sewer, Electricity, Garbage, Lawn Maintenance, & Free WYFI.
We do not offer cable, but if you have your own antenna, the reception in and around the campground is outstanding. One can expect to receive from 14 -20 channels.
Need storage for your RV? We offer storage for only $15.00 per axle per month. Need storage for your RV for just a few days? The charge is only $2.00 per day.
Special Prices Below Printed In Red
Passport America members with proof of membership. One night or multiple nights for 1/2 price. That's right only $20.00 per night for a couple. Giving one a 50% discount we prefer & ask that you please pay in cash.
We honor Good Sam's members, AARP members, & Military members by offering a 25% discount. This makes your daily rate only $30.00
For other great campers without proof of Passport America, Good Sam's, or AARP membership our regular rate is $40.00 per couple per night, but we have a special for you too. Stay 2 nights @ $40.00 per night the 3rd night is FREE. This is only $80.00 for 3 nights; this figures to be under $27.00 per night.
Full 1 Week Special For a Couple: $150.00
TAXES ARE ALREADY FIGURED IN OUR RATES.
If your plans are to get drunk, party, and be loud, we advise you to proceed on down the Interstate. Our park is for great campers that are responsible, control themselves and are quiet. We appreciate good folks!
New Just Completed
Our new shower house is completed . We now have 2 large conveniently located restrooms and 2 large conveniently located showers. Each of the 4 rooms are large, private, & very clean.
We have completed Phase II of adding 18 additional Full Hook Up Sites to Cain's Creekside. We now have 10 sites under large shade trees, 10 partly shaded sites & 8 full sun sites with no trees. This gives us 28 Full Hook Up Sites - 11 of which are Pull Thru Sites. Half of our sites are on the water.
We are not responsible for large fish pulling your children in. The ducks are beautiful & you may feed them, but they are not life guards. All children must be accompanied by adults especially when near the water.
For additional information on Cain's Creekside RV Park located off of I-75's Exit 29 in Hahira, Georgia near Valdosta, Georgia visit: www.creeksidervpark.yolasite.com
We - the Cain family hope to see you soon at CREEKSIDE RV PARK. Below you will find a list of amenities that you can expect to find at Creekside RV Park just north of Hahira, Georgia.
Rules To Be Followed by Each & Everyone
Check-in as early as 1:30 p.m.
Check out before 11:01 a.m.
If you have alcoholic beverages, they must be kept at your campsite.
- Speed Limit 5 MPH - Enforced
- All Visitors must check in before entering campground
- No Rock Throwing (This applies to children & adults)
- No moving of fire rings
- No burning of garbage
- No aggressive pets allowed
- No pets are allowed in any of our buildings
- Do not leave pets unattended
- Please clean up after your pet(s)
- Limit of 3 pets
- All Pets must be held on a HAND HELD LEASH & Held by an adult when out doors. At NO times are pets to be tied or caged outdoors.
- Do not tie anything to the trees
- The picnic tables are not for pets to set on top of
- Office hours 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Quiet hours are from 9:30 p.m. - 8:00 a.m.
- Please put trash in trash can at your site only not your neighbors can
- Please do not liter Cigarette butts are 1 form of liter
- Washing of your RV, automobile, camper etc is is NOT allowed
- Checking of fluids - water, oil, etc is OK, but NO changing of oil
- We consider excessive noise or music as pollution
- At No time will loud music or noise be tolerated
- Catch & Release Fishing Only & this is allowed by registered paying guests only - Folks visiting with our guest are not allowed to fish
- Fishing allowed only during our posted fishing hours; one must not fish past 7:00 or dark whichever comes first.
- NO parking in the streets or culdesac
- Please keep off the flowers & shrubberies
- Staying on the gravel as much as possible will lessen making tracks.
- No parking on an adjoining site unless you would like to rent the site
- Visitors are not registered guest, but visitors too are to check in at office before entering
- No smoking in our buildings; No smoking in the restrooms, shower rooms, registration, laundry, or the cabin's front porch
- We welcome good campers that respect our property & guidelines. If you have no plans of following our guidelines you are not welcome. Please do not waste our time. We are nice as long as you allow us to be nice, but guidelines are made to be followed...
- Any questions, comments, or suggestions are always welcome