Looking for a memorable getaway?
Come to Cain's Creekside RV Park! Imagine setting beside the campfire on a cool winter evening in south Georgia at Cain's Creekside RV Park and being only 2 miles from I-75. Close and convenient to the Interstate, but far enough away that you will have such a quiet, beautiful, enjoyable, peaceful, safe and secure feeling that you will surely enjoy your stay.
Cain's Creekside RV Park
From I-75 take Exit 29, Proceed East for 1 Mile to the Red Light, Turn Left at Red Light, Proceed 1 mile North on Highway 41. You will see us on your left. We are only 2 miles from Interstate 75.
GPS: 31.003250 N 83.223437 W
Daily rate for a couple $30.00 + 12% taxes = $33.60. Special price in celebrating our 2nd anniversary $19.95 + taxes = $22.25 Please add $4.00 for each additional person.
Weekly rate for a couple including taxes = $156.00. In celebrating our 2nd anniversary we have lowered our weekly rate to $119.70 + taxes = $133.00 The charge for each additional person is $20.00 per week.
Monthly rate for a couple $400.00. This rate has been lowered to $375.00 The charge for each additional person is $25.00 per month.
Special Prices Below - Printed in Red
Our Full Hook Up Sites Include: Water, Sewer, Electricity, Garbage, Lawn Maintenance, & Free WYFI.
Also, free antenna connections are available at 8 sites - most folks receive up to 14 channels. Have your own antenna? Reception in our area is great!
Need storage for your RV? We offer storage for only $50.00 per month. Need storage for your RV for just a few days? The charge is only $2.00 per day.
Exit Interstate 75 at exit 29, proceed East on Highway 122 (Main St) for 1 mile to the City of Hahira's only Red Light, at the Red Light turn left heading North on Highway 41 for 1 mile. You will see Cain's Creekside RV Park on your left; we are on the West side of Highway 41. GPS: 31.003250 N, 83.223437 W
Passport America members with proof of membership. One night or multiple nights for 1/2 price. That's right only$15.00 + 12% taxes = $16.75 Call now to reserve your site!
In celebrating our 2nd anniversary we are offering a special price of $19.95 per couple for Non Passport America members. Total price including taxes $22.25 per night.
Stay with us 6 nights @ $22.25 & we will give you the 7th night FREE. One full week for only $133.00
Our Special Monthly Rate is only $375.00 taxes included.
(We will honor this rate as long as you are here)
To Make Reservations:
Feel free to give us a call: (229) 794-9416
with your Visa or Master Card Information.
If your plans are to get drunk, party, and be loud, we advise you to proceed on down the Interstate. Our park is for great campers that are responsible, control themselves and are quiet.
New Just Completed
Our new shower house is completed . We now have 2 large conveniently located restrooms and 2 large conveniently located showers. Each of the 4 rooms are large, private, & very clean.
We have completed Phase II of adding 18 additional Full Hook Up Sites to Cain's Creekside. We now have 10 sites under large shade trees, 10 partly shaded sites & 10 full sun sites with no trees. This gives us 30 Full Hook Up Sites & half of these are on the water.
We are not responsible for large fish pulling your children in. The ducks are beautiful & you may feed them, but they are not life guards. All children must be accompanied by adults especially when near the water.
For more information on Cain's Creekside RV Park located off of I-75's Exit 29 in Hahira, Georgia near Valdosta, Georgia visit: www.creeksidervpark.yolasite.com
We - the Cain family hope to see you soon at CREEKSIDE RV PARK. Below you will find a list of amenities that you can expect to find at Creekside RV Park just north of Hahira, Georgia.
Rules To Be Followed by Each & Everyone
Check-in as early as 1:15 p.m.
Check out before 11:31 a.m.
If you have alcoholic beverages, they must be kept at your campsite.
- Speed Limit 5 MPH - Enforced
- All Visitors must check in before entering campground
- No Rock Throwing (This applies to children & adults)
- No moving of fire rings
- No burning of garbage
- No aggressive pets allowed
- No pets are allowed in any of our buildings
- Do not leave pets unattended
- Please clean up after your pet(s)
- Limit of 3 pets
- All Pets must be held on a HAND HELD LEASH when out doors
- Do not tie anything to the trees
- The picnic tables are not for pets to set on top of
- Office hours 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Quiet hours are from 9:30 p.m. - 8:00 a.m.
- Please put trash in trash can at your site only not your neighbors can
- Please do not liter Cigarette butts are 1 form of liter
- Washing of your RV, automobile, camper etc is is not allowed
- Checking of fluids - water, oil, etc is OK, but NO changing of oil
- We consider excessive noise or music as pollution
- At No time will loud music or noise be tolerated
- Catch & Release Fishing Only & this is allowed by registered paying guests only - Folks visiting with our guest are not allowed to fish
- Fishing allowed only during our posted fishing hours
- NO parking in the streets or culdesac
- Please keep off the flowers & shrubberies
- When parking on your site please make sure that your vehicle does NOT stick out into the edge of street. You may park on the grass at your site only if your vehicles have taken up all the available parking pad space. Staying on the gravel as much as possible will lessen making tracks.
- No parking on an adjoining site unless you would like to rent the site
- Visitors are not registered guest, but visitors too are to check in at office before entering
- No smoking in our buildings; No smoking in the restrooms, shower rooms, registration, laundry, or the cabin's front porch
- We welcome good campers that respect our property & guidelines. If you have no plans of following our guidelines you are not welcome. Please do not waste our time. We are nice as long as you allow us to be nice, but guidelines are made to be followed...
- Any questions, comments, or suggestions are always welcome