The Cain Family - Dustin, Rodney, Karen, & Justin Welcome You To Cain's Creekside RV Park Located 1 Mile North of The Beautiful City of Hahira, GA.
Pictured above are brothers L to R Dustin & Justin Cain.
Justin is the manager of Cain's Creekside RV Park.
Looking for a memorable getaway?
Come to Cain's Creekside RV Park! Imagine setting beside the campfire on a cool winter evening in south Georgia at Cain's Creekside RV Park and being only 2 miles from I-75. Close and convenient to the Interstate, but far enough away that you will have a quiet, beautiful, enjoyable, peaceful, safe and secure feeling that you will surely enjoy your stay.
Driving Directions To:
Cain's Creekside RV Park
From I-75 take Exit 29, Proceed East 1 Mile to the Red Light, Turn Left at Red Light, Proceed 1 mile North on Highway 41. You will see us on your left.
If your south bound you may desire to take Exit 32, at the end of this ramp turn left proceed east crossing I-75, and a set of rail road tracks to a Stop Sign, at the Stop Sign turn right onto Hwy 41, proceed just over 1 mile South on Highway 41, and you will see us on your right.
Using either exit we are only 2 miles from Interstate 75.
We are a fully licensed RV Park that is regulated and inspected by Lowndes County & the great State of Georgia.
Our Full Hook Up Sites Include: Water, Sewer, Electricity, Garbage, Lawn Maintenance, & Free WYFI.
We do not offer cable, but if you have your own antenna, the reception in and around the campground is outstanding. One can expect to receive from 12 -18 channels.
Regular Nightly Rate $50.00 per Couple
Special Prices Below Printed In Red
No Checks Accepted For Nightly or Weekly Stays.
WE RESERVE 12 PULL THROUGH SITES FOR FOLKS STAYING 3 DAYS OR LESS.
Passport America members with proof of membership: One night or multiple nights for 1/2 price. That's right only $25.00 per night for a couple. Giving one a 50% discount we ask that you pay in cash. If one pays by charge card or debit card, a convenience fee of $2.00 will be added.
We honor Good Sam's members, AARP members, First Responders, & Military members by offering a 40% discount. This makes your daily rate only $30.00 cash per couple. If one pays by debit card or credit card, a convenience fee of $2.00 will be added.
For other great campers we have a special for you too. Stay 2 nights @ $50.00 per night the 3rd night is FREE. This is only $100.00 for 3 nights; this figures to be about $33.34 per night.
Full 1 Week - 7 Nights Special $175.00
Please Note: All of the above rates are for a couple.
Each additional person is $3.00 per night.
Storage only $40.00 per month or $4.00 per day.
Dump Station $15.00 (Pay in Advance)
Checks may be accepted for extended stay folks if approved by management.
All Pull Through Sites with Concrete Pad - $475.00
additional charge of $50.00 per person per month.
TAXES ARE ALREADY FIGURED IN OUR RATES.
If your plans are to get drunk, party, and be loud, we advise you to proceed on down the Interstate. Our park is for great campers that are responsible, control themselves and are quiet. We appreciate good folks!
We have 2 large conveniently located restrooms and 2 large conveniently located showers. Each of the 4 rooms are large, private, & very clean.
Having completed Phase III of adding 19 additional Sites to Cain's Creekside. We now have 14 sites under large shade trees, 10 partly shaded sites & 26 full sun sites with no trees. This gives us 50 Full Hook Up Sites with approximately half of our sites on the water. We have 17 Pull Thru Sites and 19 Sites with Concrete Pads.
We are not responsible for large fish pulling your children in. The ducks are beautiful & you may feed them, but they are not life guards. All children must be accompanied by adults especially when near the water.
For additional information on Cain's Creekside RV Park located off of I-75's Exit 29 in Hahira, Georgia near Valdosta, Georgia visit: www.creeksidervpark.yolasite.com
The Cain family hopes to see you soon at Cain's Creekside RV Park. Below you will find a list of amenities that you can expect to find at Creekside RV Park just north of Hahira, Georgia.
- Full Hook Up at all sites - water, sewer, electricity 20,30, & 50 Amp.
- Free WiFi Please NO STREAMING!
- The Reception here is good if you have an antenna.
- Friendly owner operators
- Laundry - Open 9:00am - 8:00pm or dark which ever comes first
- Level Sites
- Large Pull Thru Sites - average over 90' in length & 40' in width
- Rest Rooms & Showers within 250' of most sites
- Office with managers living quarters on site
- Fire ring at each site
- Picnic Table at most sites
- Located only 2 turns & only 2 miles from I-75's Exit 29
- Located only 1/2 mile from the beautiful City of Hahira
- Located in Lowndes County (A safe and progressive county)
- A border of beautiful hedge & a 12' privacy fence between some sites
- Rocking chairs across the cabin/office's front porch for your enjoyment
- All sites are high & dry
- Some shaded sites, some sites partly shaded, & others are in full sun
- Big Rig friendly with wide 25' interior gravel road
- Wide paved entrance commercial drive way for easy entering & exiting
- Lighted Sign at entrance
- We have seven security lights to keep park partly illuminated
- Great South Georgia weather
- Catch & Release Fishing Only Fishing hours 8:00 am to 7:00 pm or dark - whichever comes first
- Several ducks for your viewing & yes, you may feed them
- Several hundred feet of walking areas through out the park
- During the months of December - February one can expect to see beautiful fresh flowing water and the pleasant sound of the water flowing across the 80' x 25' wide graveled spill way near the back of CREEKSIDE.
Rules To Be Followed by Each & Everyone
Rules To Be Followed by Each & Everyone
- Check-in as early as 1:30 p.m.
- Check out before 11:01 a.m.
- If you have alcoholic beverages, they must be kept at your campsite.
- Speed Limit 5 MPH - Enforced
- All Visitors must check in before entering campground
- No Rock Throwing (This applies to children & adults)
- No moving of fire rings
- No burning of garbage
- No aggressive pets allowed
- No pets are allowed in any of our buildings
- Do not leave pets unattended
- Please clean up after your pet(s)
- Limit of 3 pets
- All Pets must be held on a HAND HELD LEASH & Held by an adult when out doors. At NO times are pets to be tied or caged outdoors.
- Do not tie anything to the trees
- The picnic tables are not for pets to set on top of
- Office hours 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Quiet hours are from 10:00 p.m. - 8:00 a.m.
- Please put trash in the dumpster provided near the back Cul-de-sac on the South side of the lake.
- Please do not liter Cigarette butts are 1 form of liter
- Washing of your RV, automobile, camper etc is NOT allowed unless you pay for water usage in advance
- Checking of fluids - water, oil, etc is OK, but NO changing of oil
- We consider excessive noise or music as pollution
- At No time will loud music or noise be tolerated
- Catch & Release Fishing Only & this is allowed by registered paying guests only - Folks visiting with our guest are not allowed to fish
- Fishing allowed only during our posted fishing hours; one must not fish past 7:00 or dark whichever comes first.
- NO parking in the streets or cul-de-sac
- Please NO mats or rugs allowed on our grass
- Please keep off the flowers & shrubberies
- Staying on the gravel as much as possible will lessen making tracks
- Limit of 2 vehicles per site in addition to one's motor home
- Limit of 2 vehicles per site in addition to one's camper
- No boats or trailers of any kind will be stored on your site - the storage area is for storage
- No parking on an adjoining site unless you would like to rent the site
- Visitors are not registered guest, but visitors too are to check in at office before entering
- No smoking in our buildings; No smoking in the restrooms, shower rooms, registration, laundry, or the cabin's front porch
- We welcome good campers that respect our property & guidelines. If you have no plans of following our guidelines you are not welcome. Please do not waste our time. We are nice as long as you allow us to be nice, but guidelines are made to be followed...
- Any questions, comments, or suggestions are always welcome
- Please respect our time and do not call us to make a reservation past 8:00pm.
- If one has a concealed carry permit and keeps his or her gun concealed, we have no problem with it. If one's gun is not concealed, you will be given no more than 30 minutes to pack up and leave our park.